Leadership in technologies:
Text translation processing technique
We offer three types of text translation depending on your needs:
- Translation-Editing-Proofreading (TEP)
- Translation-Proofreading (TP)
The purpose of the document determines
- the type of written translation and
- the required quality and deadline.
Three types of written translation:
1. Translation-Editing-Proofreading (TEP)
TEP is our highest quality translation with a three-step approach.
- Text is translated by a professional translator with experience in the field; then
- it is edited by a scientific editor with specific expertise; and, finally
- checked by a proofreader.
We use native speakers, since only a native speaker can produce the nuanced wording that presents ideas using phrasing that is in full complicance with the rules and standards of their native language.
We maintain an in-house Design and Print Department, because translated documents often require design corrections, prepress and printing. A final proofreading is done to ensure that the completed document is free of errors that could appear in the course of desktop publishing.
2. Translation-Proofreading (TP)
TP uses a two stage approach that omits the editor. It costs 25-30% less than TEP and is a good choice for draft, internal or personal documents.
Translation is our fast 24/7 online translation service and is the best choice for simple small texts. Translations are completed as promptly as possible, normally within 24 hours after the order is placed and paid.
A partial list of our industry focus:
- Technical Documentation;
- Motor Vehicle Industry;
- Aircraft Construction;
- Oil, Gas & Energy;
- Financial & legal documents;
- Medicine & Pharmaceuticals;
- Health & Beauty.