Did you know that under a Catalan law, at least 50%
of foreign films shown in cinemas must be dubbed
into Catalan, not Spanish?
Scandinavians like to watch videos in their original language with native subtitles, while Russians prefer theirs to be fully dubbed by professional actors in Russian.
Local preferences and idiosyncrasies can't be ignored when moving multimedia from one market to another; captions and background music must be scrutinized and tweaked or even replaced to assure your best chance at success.
We have a proven track record preparing corporate films and videos for local markets.
Express translation and video voice-over:
Two times cheaper and 5 times faster than the standard process
- Turnaround time is 1 day
- Video length up to 30 minutes
- Fee: 1 200 RUB/min.
- Russian-English/English- Russian only
- Voice-over translation
- No previous approval of the text or its possible correction
Now accepting orders at: [email protected]
What we do:
- Transcribe the audio track in writing; we are proficient in 80+ languages.
- Localize the transcribed script based on the preferences and culture of the target market.
- Adjust the video translation before dubbing to account for timing, etc.
- Insert time codes, arrange lines by roles and match the translated text with the original timing.
- Dub the sound track using professional announcers and actors, including the option to select a voice you like. You also have the choice of creating a completely new sound track or a "voice-over," with the original sound muffled in the background.
- Video sequence localization, which includes replacement of titles, inscriptions and subtitling.
- Adjust/replace background music, captions, etc., as needed.
- Adjust DVD authoring.
How do I get a translation of a video clip?
by phone at +7 (495) 783 9 785
or e-mail at [email protected]
recording out loud
by a native speaker
of the language
of the transcribed
of the translated
of the translated
a voice from our
database of speakers
you for approval, after which it
is not subjected to any further
changes on our part
by repeating the voiceover process
with the corresponding repeat payment
for the speaker’s work.
is sent for voiceover
by the chosen speaker
where the sound is adjusted,
subtitles created and the clip
prepared in any required format.