Bobcat Company is an American-based manufacturer of farm and construction equipment, part of Doosan Group of South Korea. Its American headquarters is in West Fargo, North Dakota, USA (formerly in Gwinner, North Dakota - a site which is now strictly a manufacturing facility). Its European headquarters is in Waterloo, Belgium. It was a subsidiary of the Ingersoll Rand Company from 1995 until July 2007 when it was sold for US$4.9 billion to Doosan Infracore. The company sells skid steer loaders, compact excavators, compact utility vehicles, compact tractors and other small hydraulic equipment under the Bobcat brand name. It is one of the few major manufacturing companies operating in North Dakota.
Translate Operators’ handbooks and manuals into French, German, Italian, Castilian Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Polish, Czech, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, and Latin American Spanish.
The company’s main factory and its technical writers are located in North Dakota, while its European Headquarters are located in Belgium. Translations into Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese and Latin American Spanish are handled from the US; all European languages are handled from Belgium.
Reduce overall documentation and translation cost, and meet deadlines by managing the different processes using appropriate technologies.
Coordinate the interaction between all involved in technical writing, translation and printing of documents.
- Centralize all files and databases including customer files, customer translation memory database, customers terminology database.
- Distribute files automatically to all the involved players.
- Make all files constantly accessible, on line and worldwide, to our customer’s technical writers, project managers, translators, and by our project managers, translators, and DTP people.
- Providing on-line, updated translation memory and terminology glossaries to every customer and translator worldwide.
- Develop on-line instant quotes.
- Allow project and translation managers to obtain on-line project status reports and on-line detailed cost analysis per job, per language, and so on.
Significant cost reductions in overall documentation and the ability to meet quicker deadlines.